Re: [NTLK] New "Newton" Rumor

From: David Lawrence <newtonpoetry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 30 2007 - 16:12:43 EST

Yeah, this is all part of that Apple tablet/Newton/ipod touch rumor vortex
that's been floating around for years now.
The author, David Sieger, offers some pretty slim evidence in my opinion.
People know they've been buying up flash memory for months now, and his
speculation on the lack of keyboard and mid-range size are pure
shot-in-the-dark fortune telling.

The consensus is Apple will do something at Macworld, but I don't know of
anyone that seems to have a good grasp on it just yet.

dave

--
MessagePad Jabberwocky
http://newtonpoetry.wordpress.com