Re: [NTLK] RES: Christmas Greetings

From: Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 05:30:04 EST

~~~ On 2007/12/24 20:47, robinson at gaudo@terra.com.br wrote ~~~

> ...and a very happy NEW(TON) Year!!!

Yes indeed! I missed Christmas -- a real break from work and therefore from
e-mail -- but a belated merry Christmas to all who keep it, and an happy
New(ton) Year (I like that!) to all on the current Western calendar.

And I agree, this really is a phenomenally good group. Even if I didn't
love my Newt, I'd be tempted to buy one just so I could join.

Now if only we could get king Stephen to join -- and then give us the
"iNewton" or something for Christmas 2008.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl