Re: [NTLK] Newton Goes to Wage Peace.

From: Randy Glenn <randy.glenn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 09:38:23 EST

Mr Johnson,

The best of luck to you. I wish you great success, and please be safe.

-Randy Glenn

On 1/30/07, Edward Johnson <radar9999@aol.com> wrote:
> Looks like Newton is going to get it's chance to participate in the
> Global War On Terror. I am planning on taking two newton 2100's to Iraq
> with to serve in Civil Affairs. My job will be to assist in the
> economic planning and development of one of the provinces over there.
> (spend $$$$$) I plan to use newton to take copious notes that I can
> archive and use on my Mac
> Powerbook G4. I plan to use a serial connection for most things but
> also to set up an wireless ethernet connection AND a wired ethernet
> connection. While I can still use OS-9 on this laptop, I am looking
> forward to experimenting with OS-X sync'ing software. I have read some
> posts about problems, and am willing to wait until software matures
> some, before risking any critical data.
>

> Ed Johnson
> MSgt, USMC (Reserve)
>

> A Smart man learns from his mistakes. A Wise man learns from other
> peoples mistakes. Be Wise!
>
> --

-Randy Glenn
Computer Eng. and Mgt. Year V, McMaster University
Regional Student Representative, IEEE Canada
randy.glenn-at-gmail.com - glennrb-at-mcmaster.ca
randy.glenn-at-computer.org - randy_glenn-at-ieee.org
http://www.randyglenn.ca