[NTLK] RES: [Indesejados] Newton Evolution

From: gaudo <gaudo_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 10:03:03 EST

About the title of the topic, sometimes I thought that Pencentra 200 should
be a kind of evolution of any newton user wants. The USB and PS/2 port is
very usefull. You can use keyboard or pendrive on these ports (using mouse
on it is stupid).
I saw the release of iphone as a kind of Apple return to handheld world. I
saw that this issue was already commented here, but I want to put my opinion
here.
I think the great advantage of Newton from the others PDA are the screen,
HRW and the Newton OS itself. The 3,5" screen is not enough to write (if it
have HRW) or read large documents, because when you are reading and the text
"disappear" on the top of screen, it is more easy to lost the context.
The iPhone should be a new Newton. But the sad part is that they don´t
mentioned the Newton on the iPhone release... or not?

Hugs

Robinson