Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bush Agenda.

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 11:44:48 EST

On Feb 2, 2007, at 6:38 AM, matthiasm wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2007, at 2:35 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
>

>> Wow, Bush is not a popular guy these days.
>>
>> I just wonder why it took so long for people to see it.
>
> It did? All but the U.S. and Tony Blair has seen it for six years.
> And voiced their opinion. But it was never shown on Fox News.

There where many in the US as well who knew from the beginning that
Bush had pre-decided on going to Iraq against all reason and for his
own agenda (ie Political/Neocon/Oil).

Unfortunately it was a minority of voters it seems. The majority it
seems was easily cowed by post 9/11 rhetoric.

Still it is unfortunate that it took such a mess to make the bulk of
the US population realize what a sorry mistake this was.

Marty

PS Good luck over there, and hopefully you can help put things back
together a bit.