Re: [NTLK] New Newton Site

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 13:15:46 EST

Brian wrote:
> Good site - but please check your spelling!
> (Hint - see line 2)

and for those for whom English is not their primary language the line:

the system alive until Apple get there acts together and launch a new
Newton. With this

should be:
the system alive until Apple gets their act together and launches a new
Newton. With this

The above would 'fix' the line though if one were picky I'd probably
replace "new Newton"to "replacement for the Newton" or some such.

but anyway the site is nice, clean and loads fast! I most definitely
like it!

william