Re: [NTLK] Newton Evolution

From: Rene Raggl <rene.raggl_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 16:58:01 EST

Bom dia, como vai?

Hi Gaudo,

Now I have also spent some time off the Newton (using a Tungsten E, a
Ericsson MC218 and now a Palm TX) before I returned to my MP120 and
recently got a mint-condition eMate. I am also awaiting a MP2100 to
come in from www.newtonsales.com

Now to your problem: At my PC (Pentium IV running Win 2000) at work,
I use slowdown.exe and the NCU to import and export text. Works like
a charm. Spreadsheets however do not seem to work. Unfortunately. On
the Mac (MacBook 2GHz on OS X.4.8) at home I use a Serial/USB Adapter
and Escale OS X (and nSync to get my first data over, at least it
works with the Adresses, had to transfer all my Calender events by
hand though).

Regards,

Rene