Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bu

From: Dale Raby <daleraby_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 08:17:34 EST

On 2/3/07, jg <atcnn2@yahoo.se> wrote:

> I think the answer is very simple. You/we, are victims of propaganda
> coming from different sources (like necessity of patriotic act and
> fight against terrorism), on one side, and lack of orientation in
> international politics...

JG, you understand a great deal more than most people do, but that is
changing due to the Internet, which bypasses traditional media outlets and
organizations.

Black Hats are everywhere. Obscenely rich, pulling strings behind the
scenes from wheels within wheels, they are immune to political constructs,
and in fact command the authorities themselves. I think we would all be
better off if the Vikings returned. Yeah, they raped and plundered, but
then they went back home. Their level of destruction was sharply reduced
from the potential now before us.

What is the truth? Watch the movie Serenity. The character Mr. Universe
had a pretty good handle on the truth, I suspect.

For you Black Hats out there reading this... I don't "disappear" as easily
as Joseph Heller's characters and I'm not alone. It'll cost you more than
its worth.

Dale the Paranoid