Re: [NTLK] OT: Re: Newton Refuses To Go to Support Illegal Bu

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 11:43:53 EST

Mathew Howe wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 2, 2007 Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
>> I've found quite a few of us, wonder who actually decided to vote him in a SECOND time.
>>
>> It boggles the mind, but I suspect even those are starting to wake up too.
>
> Although I am not that happy with how things are I voted For Bush as the lessor of two evils. What I really want is a realistic third choice.

What no entrenched political system wants if for those who choose to be
able to say 'none of the above' go back and start over, we don't like
the choices you are giving us.

But then these are the same people who brought you 'fresh chicken' which
means it hasn't been frozen to much. And the refusal to label anything
containing genetic modifications, because there is no difference but you
might not buy it anyway. oh and forcing people to purchase our GMO
products because we say they are ok, despite the beginnings of
information to the contrary.

The same attitude that says VISTA is just as good, no, BETTER than mac
os x or Gnome; even tho it looks a lot like both and requires you to
have a mondo gaming machine just to run. oh wait they aren't in control ....

I return you to your regularly schedule Newton list.

oh one other thing, is there a market for cables that have an
interconnect port on one end and either a din or sub-d as I have a few
'spares'.

william