Re: [NTLK] RES: Newton Evolution

From: Patrick Jendraszak <indyibook_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 11:11:01 EST

I just have to say, once again, how great this Newton Community is!

I am always amazed by the global nature of this group as shown by
this whole thread with people like Robinson and René. I don't get to
add much expertise to questions anymore, but I appreciate the
conversation and support.

Patrick

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN