[NTLK] RTF and OPML import to Newt with Blunt

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 21:42:34 EST

Hi, folks!

Well, I just got my new Pico Bluetooth card today, and
it's most pleasing — a very quick way to transfer
text, dates and names to / from the Newton and my new
(Intel) Mac Mini. I can also easily export RTFs from
Newtonworks and Notes. With NCX filling the role that
NCU had, I'm hoping that Bluetooth can fill the bill
of most of the things X-Port did — quick, easy
single-file transfers.

I'm having trouble _importing_ data to the Newt,
though. Text works immediately and well; but RTF and
OMPL do not, for me.

But if I send an RTF to the Newton via Bluetooth, and
then attempt to view the file in the inbox, it says:
"This uses stationery that is not installed and cannot
be displayed. (Unknown)". There is no "Put Away"
option for an RTF file (just "Log").

If I send an OPML outline (exported from with
OmniOutliner) to the Newton via Bluetooth, and then
attempt to view the file in the inbox, it says, "This
uses stationery that is not installed and cannot be
displayed. (text/x-opml)." (It senses the type of
file, but can't display it.) "Put Away (IC/VC)" is an
option for these files, but if I attempt to "Put Away"
the file, it tells me "The item could not be put
away."

I'm using the latest version of IC/VC, Blunt (1, not
2), NTox, and Nitro. Is there some stationery that I
ought to install for either of these types out there
somewhere? I'd appreciate any help folks can offer!

Cheers,
Jon

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front