Re: [NTLK] POP3 mail client

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 17:50:01 EST

On 2/9/2007 5:37 PM, Rene Raggl wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> MailV CAN be used with POP and it works just fine, have a look at
> homepage.mac.com/simonbell for further information.
>
> I only have experience with MailV and it's predecessor SimpleMail. I
> tried Luna Ranger once, but it unfortunately it did not work on my
> 2100 (german).
>
> I hope this did help you.
>
> Rene

The Luna suite had great promise but was way to buggy. It was not just
you Rene. My Newt does not crash much (if at all) but with Luna install
it crashed VERY often. I think Gofetch mail is another possible option
but I am not sure if it is still being sold or not. I would give MailV
a try and if that does not suit, try Simple Mail.

-Dan