Re: [NTLK] RTF and OPML import to Newt with Blunt

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 14:59:21 EST

Lord Groundhog wrote:
> ~~~ On 2007/02/10 23:56, ccsccs7 at ccsccs7@yahoo.com wrote ~~~
>
>> Oh, and replying before a long quote is also
>> appreciated.
If your replying before a long quote then you probably don't need
anything but the first few lines of the original quote.

> Really? Somewhere along the way I was told:
I always liked to do it in this manner then my replies fit right in with
the item I'm replying to.
<snip>
> Isn't simply trimming a quote as much as possible sufficient?
and then I just throw away any part to which my reply has no bearing on.

william