Re: [NTLK] Pictures in Bookmaker

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 11:07:14 EST

Thanks for the plug Woody. And yes you need to have the exact command.
 It is different from the mac which is not in the manual itself, but in
the readme that comes with the copy of windows Bookmaker.

Your command is close but not quite, change the ' to " so it would be
.picture "c:\bookmaker\pics\xaag1.bmp"

-Dan