Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Holidays 2007: better late than never, right?

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 13:40:23 EST

Adam Goddard wrote:
> On 14/02/2007, at 5:52 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:
>> Thanks to Dan for the help, 2007 Holiday packages are available now:
>>
>> http://www.chuma.org/newton/holidays-redux/
> Is there any chance that the Christian, Jewish and Islamic calendars
> will also be made available?

Well I re-ran my script for changes and the Christian dates for 2007 came
out, so that package is up. Still no dice for Jewish or Islamic calendars
from Apple.

Also I had a request for Spain holidays so that is up now as well.

Finally, I found a better source for Jewish calendar data and that's up as well.

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org