Re: [NTLK] Pictures in Bookmaker

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 14:07:40 EST

Hi and you are welcome. The version that is in UNNA must be a older one
as I know I fixed that. I also rewrote certain sections a bit, but I
guess they never made it to the archive. One of the reasons I wrote the
tutorial is due to the errors in the manual and it is hard to get into
for a newbie with all the commands and cross-talk. It would have been
so much easier if they had started off with one chapter of commands that
you NEED to make a simple book, then expand from there. I know there is
a tutorial in there but it is not explicit enough in certain areas and
covers more than what one needs to know adding to the confusion.

Again glad you got it working. Let me know if you have any other issues.

-Dan