Re: [NTLK] 2100 Calendar dead 48022 error loosing faith

From: Thomas Dean <tedean_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 14:51:20 EST

Maybe I'm expecting too much from the ole Newt. I need a PDA that is
reliable when it comes to appointment sync with my Mac.
Yes, my main reason is taking notes, but I need the sync. Did
Newtsync let me down. Did I do something wrong? Is keyspan serial
not the right connection method.
This last crash/malfunction puts me back to thinking of alternative
handhelds.

Am I expecting too much?

Thanks,
Thomas Dean