Re: [NTLK] In Mail v when I reply I can only edit using Keybo

From: R A Parker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 15:36:00 EST

On Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 1:20 pm Gary Dunn wrote:

> In Mail v when I reply I can
> only edit using Keyboard. Handwriting
> recognition is off. Can I enable handwriting?

It works for me. Could be any number of issues. What kind of Newton are you using? When you write, do your words just disappear? That will happen to me on my MP120 when heap memory is low. You may have to freeze unused apps.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM