Re: [NTLK] In Mail v when I reply I can only edit - Solved

From: Gary Dunn <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 15:40:01 EST

On Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 6:26 pm Matthew Reidsma wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:20 -1000, Gary Dunn <knowtree@aloha.com> wrote: > In Mail v when I reply I can only edit using Keyboard. Handwriting > recognition is off. Can I enable handwriting?
>
> You need to install the Text stationary. The Paper stationary uses the Works engine or something and so will only work with the keyboard (unless you install Works Better or something that allows HWR in Works).

I just Installed the package and if works! Mahalo nui! From the way I read the documentation, TextStationary is for older Newtons running OS 2.0, and PaperStationary is for newer models running OS 2.1. Only one is required. Since it turns out that TextStatioary is required, why should I keep PaperStationary? What do I get for that 60K?

I have some more questions, but I'll post them separately.

Thanks again everyone who has been helping me get this going.

--
Gary Dunn
Honolulu