Re: [NTLK] Which version of office is best to work with works?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 11:21:19 EST

On 2/19/2007 9:47 AM, David Mills wrote:
> Which version of office is best to work with works?
>
> I have both 98 and 2001. What works best with QFX and Excel?
>
> Thanks
Since the last version NCU is 1997, office 98 would be the most
compatible version since the newer versions may have differences that
NCU may not be be able to understand. You still might be able to get
office 2001 to export to a older format that NCU can understand. But as
long as you have 98 I would suggest just using that and have them
talking closer from the start than trying to bridge gaps trying to get
over possible problems.

-Dan