Re: [NTLK] 2000 vs 2100 performance benchmarks

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 14:28:41 EST

For a feature comparison see FAQ
<http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html>
  I am not aware of benchmarks being done other than the specs of the
processors and ram. But since you are concerned with internet you
will likely only be considering ethernet capable units which are the
eMate 300 and 2x00.
Other than system RAM (heap) there is no difference between the 2000
and the 2100. The upgraded 2000 and 2100 are functionally identical,
you will see different markings on the case.

Woody