Re: [NTLK] Emate and pico card with Blunt

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 12:57:32 EST

Dear Winston,

I think so, but I wouldn't recommend it cause if for any reason
you would then need to get back at default speed, you would be stuck.

Some bluetooth devices comes with support for Bluetooth OTA (Over The
Air),
which permits to change settings just using another bluetooth device,
and I do not remind if a Pico Card can. So I will make some tests
to see if it is possible to access OTA services on a Pico Card,
and if successful, I will do it for you, obviously for free.

Adriano