[NTLK] Getting going again on sync between new intel imac and newton 2100

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 16:49:51 EST

Dear Newton lovers,

Still enjoy using the Newton but have been having trouble syncing my dates
with ical. In past had difficulty with syncing address book with names, but
I believe everyone was having the same trouble. Using Newtsync 0.3.3 on
Newton and Newtsync 0.3 on intel mac. Also having trouble with emac
running 10.3.9 os with the same installation of Newtsync. Any suggestions
on what I should do. Are there any new developments which I should consider
to re-establish useful communication and transfer of data?

Have a kespan usb to apple serial device but never used it and do not know
if need drivers.

Regards

Michael Beale

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now!
www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT