Re: [NTLK] Newton slowing down

From: <jabberwock_at_poetic.com>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 13:02:36 EST

I seem to recall that older computers often had problems with 'garbage collection'. Newer OSes have automated the process so that it is transparent to the user. This may explain why a reset seems to speed up the Newt.

cheer
Tom Swell

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.