Re: [NTLK] OT Mail 2.1.1 and Yahoo.com

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 13:32:25 EST

On 5 jan 2007, at 19.17, jg wrote:

> To whom it may concern. Mail 2.1.1 - Since a month I had problem with
> smtp at Yahoo.com. Mail asked me million times for my keywords.
> Nothing really helped. So I decided to change settings at Mail. I
> found at one of the forums that I have to cancel the accounts and
> start from the begining. And I cancelled one of my accounts at the
> Inbox list. I did not expect that the mailboxes will be cancelled,
> not only this, the other account mailbox, also at yahoo.com, was
> cancelled, not only this, all emails at yahoo.com servers were
> cancelled. And just now I am a new born baby. No emails at all.
> Congratulations for Apple engineers. (Mail cannot manage multiple
> accounts at the same server)

very sad to hear - happened to me a couple of years back.

mail sux. bigtimes.

there is no real warning when youre deleting accounts that all the
mail will disappear too. if your backing up before removing accounts,
make d*mn shure to back up all folders, including SENT and DRAFTS.

vänliga hälsningar / warmest regards,

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer
karmatic experience group