[NTLK] Poor man's EZ2TV solution...

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 14:18:48 EST

Here was a fun project I was up to last night...
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/doctor_clu/photo/294928804140050978/0

    Let me know if that works.

      Was watching a movie with my wife and pulled out the Newton for a "simple" and "quick" ethernet solution. Been about a year since I seriously used a Newton, so an hour of tinkering later (LOL!) I managed to get the ethernet working again, got the NewtWay working with my foldout keyboard, and eventually later that night I tinkered with using a A/V cam to project a Newton screen on the TV. Worked almost as good as a EZ2TV card. :)

    Now if I can find the software to get that NewtLight serial to USB port that was being made there for a while working to power my USB light and fan. :)

      Was fun chatting with friends over the Newton, though I really wish some solution would come up with ChatBuddy (to buy.. freeware.. make up your mind either way.) Luckily PT100 got me there via Telnet. Always liked that program.

Doc Clu