Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr <sadyhr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 10:13:27 EST

Hi

Den 06/01/2007 kl. 16.07 skrev Milan Votava:

> It appears I have managed to hack Hiroshi's Wave LAN driver so I can
> connect to WEP enabled network even after the trial period (30 days)
> has expired.
>
> Now I have a moral dilemma: Shall I share my hack with other
> Newtonians, who have like me no chance to register the driver anymore
> due to Hiroshi's decision to do not process registration any longer?
>
> Your thoughts?

If the application is stil sold, there is no doubt, you shall not
share the hack.

If it's not possible to by it anymore, you are in a greyzone, where
it legally might be wrong to share the hack, but morally ok, I think.

/Sebastian

--
Sebastian Adorján Dyhr		http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr
Kirkestrĉde 11				AIM/iChat/AOL: sebidk