Re: [NTLK] FW: Fwd: Hacked WiFi driver

From: Niklas Nisbeth <noisetonepause_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 09:05:57 EST

If the author cared about the Newton community, he would have released
his driver as open source when he left behind his intentions of making
money off it.

Proprietary software is, to begin with, a piss take. If the world (of
computers) wasn't such a shitty place we wouldn't even need these 3rd
party drivers, there'd be ports of the official ones from the OEM.

And everyone would live happily ever after...

(In other words, I STRONGLY disagree with Sonny. But then I disagree
with private property, so...)

/Niklas