Re: [NTLK] Hacked WiFi driver

From: Alaric Dyson <ADyson_at_Rogers.com>
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 13:31:57 EST

Though I feel for developers that have contributed towards the milestones
that have kept this community alive and Hiroshi's one of them, I also
applaud your efforts in hacking the code since. In my humble opinion it's
abandoneware and I would suggest you offer it offline to anyone that emails
you directly. This way you would not need to implicate the list or it's
members.