Re: [NTLK] UNNA Archive / Torrent status, etc etc

From: Puckdropper <puckdropper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 00:00:41 EST

Victor,

I'll be happy to help with UNNA. I'll not promise to
take maintainence over, but I'll help out here and
there. (Would you be willing to have a few different
padawans?)

I'll email you after I send this one concerning
details.

Puckdropper

*snip*

http://www.chuma.org/2005/03/04/people-change-times-change-interests-change/

> I am of course willing to hand-hold anyone who wants
> to take this on as much
> as I can of course but it can't consume near as much
> time as it used too.

*snip*