Re: [NTLK] Welcome back Newton?!!

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 14:12:51 EST

The iPhone will be out for sale in Europe since last quarter of 2007
only,
so Paul will have a few months just to think about how to make
Einstein run over it.

Then I wonder if his new OS would take benefit of the internet
capabilities
built in the new portable version of OSX.

I think we should start collecting money to be able to donate the
iPhone to Paul,
Although being a very well targeted gadget, $499 for the base model
is not exactly cheap.

Adriano

http://notwen.com