Re: [NTLK] NotePhone 2

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 18:53:28 EST

On 1/9/07, Christian Fiutak <cfiutak@gmx.de> wrote:

> [...]

Hm...maybe...maybe not, because at that time we had the good old
BTX-Network with a special internet gateway.
And in the BTX network SSL was not really necessary. Nick also posted
some scanned old broschures with all the technical details of the
Notephone 2. Maybe I can find the files somewhere...

Hey Christian,

Sorry that I didn't thank you personally and say what a great tid bit of
Newton History that was that you shared. I was in the middle of a
transaction and I did not reply to anything almost the entire day... I'm
note sure but are you talking about a flyer (one or two page? I think I saw
one awhile back during my searches... hopefully I can fine those again... I
may have also saved those on my hard drive but I did have one major HD crash
which wiped out almost all my old stuff...

Can't wait, if you could shoot me a copy off list... thanks again for
digging up this info from the recesses of your recollection!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung