[NTLK] For Paul: Nokia N800

From: Karel Jansens <karel.jansens_at_scarlet.be>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 09:03:07 EST

Nokia has launched an upgraded version of their Internet Tablet, called
the N800. The specs are here:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/06/nokia-n800-specs/

(BTW, the camera is vanilla VGA, AKA "crap")

I wonder if, with so much more horsepower (well, relatively speaking,
that is) and RAM under the bonnet, coupled with a -- for now --
potential storage capacity of 8 GB (4GB, non HC SD cards appear to work,
for SDHC a firmware upgrade is needed), Einstein might actually be
usable on the Internet Tablet.

I'm still in two minds about buying one, what with it costing money
an'all, but I just might keep you posted on it.