Re: [NTLK] Welcome back Newton - iPhone interface

From: Zoont Foomby <zoontf_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 16:40:31 EST

If it really can run any portion of Mac OS X - such as applications like
Firefox, Safari, iTunes, etc. then it should have OS Xs built-in handwriting
recognition and we can always put voice recognition on it.
I'm sure, with a little hacking, we can give OS X a pretty black on green
GUI theme, too. :)

Be positive! We can embrace both the past and the future at the same time if
we choose to, I think. =-)

But, to call it a Newton successor... that seems unfair. The iPhone is just
another PDA. Just because it is a PDA from Apple doesn't mean it has to be
able to fully replace the Newton...

--
Its been so long,
and the groove in my heart is nearly gone,