Re: [NTLK] A wonderful conjunction

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 09:08:40 EST

On 1/12/07, Joel M. Sciamma <joel@inventors-emporium.co.uk> wrote:

> It's such a pleasure to be able to have a Newt being a solid part of
> this business and working so well - the eMate runs the complete front
> end, capturing all the data necessary to complete the documentation.

Thanks Joel,

Good to hear about the wonderful uses that others in the Newton Community
are experiencing with their Newtons (eMate especially)!

Sale Pitch: Just a quick reminder as I'm still in possession of one spare
unit of these InPath (Pen) Bar Code Readers for the Newton - I've got one
for sale - the proceeds will goto the fellow who gave it to me for his
wife's medical expenses. Beyond that if you are still looking for a unused
unit be aware that InPath owner informed me that they still have a good
stock of NIB InPath (Pen) Bar Code Readers for the Newton in stock. The
price however is still steep as it's still more than $100 each...
(Just in case someone in search of one as I was awhile back)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung