[NTLK] Long shot: Anyone using Blunt with T-Mobile and a K750i?

From: Zachery Bir <zbir_at_urbanape.com>
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 17:00:40 EST

I know this is a total long shot, but.

None of the examples from wikiwikinewt[1] seem to work with my phone.
I'm pretty sure I recall all this working very nicely with my T610
and even my Nokia 3650, but I can't for the life of me get my PPP
login script to go.

My CID is 5 (at least that's what my MacBook and my MacBook Pro use
for bluetooth dialup), so my login script is:

Send: AT+CGDCONT=5,"IP","internet2.voicestream.com"
Send: ¶
Wait For: OK
Send: ATD*99#
Send: ¶
Wait For: CONNECT
Done

It goes through the motions, but my phone reports disconnected. If
anyone's successfully using even a T610 and Blunt on T-Mobile's
network, I'd appreciate chatting.

Thanks,

Zac