Re: [NTLK] FW: System soup

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 11:42:11 EST

On 1/18/2007 8:12 PM, Tony Kan wrote:
> Folks
>
> For the sake of closure I have found the answer.
>
> I previously had Super Notepad installed. Once re-installed the problem went
> away.
>
> Warm regards
>
> Tony Kan
>
> Christchurch
> New Zealand

Ahhh that would explain it. I didn't know you had super notepad
installed. To properly remove it you need to use the removal option in
the programs preferences (press i while inside Notes while Super Notepad
is installed the preferences and tap the remove button). Make sure you
do a backup before hand just in case something goes wrong, though it has
always worked like a charm for me. Also if you have it reinstalled and
want to leave it in/use it, you want to tap the "update" button in
preferences. The reason is some notes may not appear properly that were
created (or possibly updated) while Super Notepad was
uninstalled/frozen. Though they should appear, the only problem might
be if you encrypted a note or filed it in a way that the standard
notepad can't see it.

-Dan