[NTLK] Free modem-cell cable

From: Richard Plume <rplume_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 08:49:37 EST

Hi all;

    I have an old modem-cell direct connect cable if anyone would like. It's
for Megahertz PC card modems (I can confirm it fits the Cruise Card XJA3288
as well as XJ3288 and XJ4336 (all of which work in Newtons)). The other end
fits older cell phones like the Motorola Micro TAC, Micro TAC Lite, Micro
TAC II, Micro TAC Digital, DPC-550, DPC-950, Contour, Piper, Ultralite,
PT-500, PT-650, TeleTAC 200, Pioneer PCC 700/720, Pioneer PCC-900/920 and
JVC TNJ-7, JVC TNJ-10.

    It comes with only the cable and it's manual. It's free and you can pick
it up in Toronto or I will ship anywhere in the world as long as you cover
the cost of the padded envelope and postage (I'll convert from Canadian to
U.S. dollars and will only take PayPal for payment).

    Let me know...

Rick