Re: [NTLK] Simon's NCK updates?

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 16:07:01 EST

On Jan 25, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Simon Bell wrote:

> On 25 Jan, 2007, at 4:12 pm, Thomas Dean wrote:
>
>> Any news on updates for Simon's NCK?
>
> I’m working on it just as fast as I can. Sorry that’s slower than
> everybody (me included!) would like.
>
> I have just now managed to sync Names with Address Book via Sync
> Services, so things are progressing; but I would like to iron out a
> bunch of kinks before letting this thing out in the wild.
>
> I’ll keep you posted on this list.
>
> Simon

That's awsome news regardless of how much work you have managed to
finish. The simple fact that NCX works as good as it does currently
shows just how much work you have put into the project.

I do have one question. Since frameworks were used in NCX does that
give the possibility of other programmers to write programs in OS X
and have an easier way to connect to the Newton? I'm just curioius