[NTLK] Mail V + GoFetch = Almost Perfect

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_Newted.ORG>
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 22:29:00 EST

On another note, I thought I might pass on a hint for those that do use
Mail V. Here it is: Install GoFetch (side by side with Mail V)

Why?

1) Stationary
2) Multiple Signatures
3) Backdrop Button
4) Better SMTP stability with Yahoo's SMTP server

I've been using Mail V on an MP2100 wirelessly for about six months. Mail V
Seems to have a problem sending messages that are longer than a couple of
lines. At least that's the case with me and my SBC DSL / Yahoo account I
use. The message looks like it gets to 100% but just sits there like it's
waiting to get the finish confirmation... then ends, no errors, never
sends.

It became so frustrating I decided to reinstall GoFetch again. For sending,
my problems are now solved. As an added side effect I also got back a few
cool Newton-like gizmos that really enhance Mail V's functionality. (see
above)

Try it... you'll like it.

--
Sent with GoFetch and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM