Re: [NTLK] Mail V + GoFetch = Almost Perfect

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Jan 27 2007 - 10:04:09 EST

Keep in mind that enfour is known for not getting back to you. I have
tried to contact them before only to get zero response. I would be
leary of purchasing from them as I doubt you will get the registration
code (or a copy of the full version which I believe is what they do),
unless Kagi gives that automatically, which last I knew it didn't.

-Dan