Re: [NTLK] Newton Goes to Wage Peace.

From: Josh Burker <newt_talk_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 11:30:18 EST

On Jan 31, 2007, at 7:38 AM, newtontalk@newtontalk.net wrote:
> Re: [NTLK] Newton Goes to Wage Peace.

I would try to track down a copy of FormIt, a Macintosh and Newton
app that allows you to create forms for the Newton. This would be
handy if you plan to use the Newton as a data collecting device, as
you could build commonly used fields, have pop-up menus, etc.

I'm not finding it on UNNA. A search through the NewtonTalk list
should yield a story about Isaac Asimov and how much he loved FormIt,
along with some other very useful characters and numbers.

Josh