Re: [NTLK] Interconnect Port

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 14:02:47 EST

        What you get is two serial ports using the same serial channel. So while you cannot do two serial functions, you can use both at the same time provided both are not needing the same leads. So you can use the SER001 for serial exchange, and the NIC for sound in/out. Both use different leads all together and completely miss each other.

Doc Clu