Re: [NTLK] "Paper-based computing"? Or just overlooking the obvious (Newton)?

From: jg <atcnn2_at_yahoo.se>
Date: Sat Jun 02 2007 - 12:49:08 EDT

First of all it is old news. Secondly, instead of caring only my
tablet I have to carry this "Pen" and my tablet??? I prefare to carry
my tablet, only. I would suggest to spend more time on making the
tablet as light as paper, screen readable in e-ink technology and not
to use paper at all (think about environment) . What about HWR? Can
computer read any handwriting?? I don't think so.

At the moment I don't see any device better than Newton which can be
used to take notes and for HWR. And is under 0.5kg.

John