Re: [NTLK] eMate with Newton Connection X

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Jun 04 2007 - 08:38:54 EDT

Freeze the InternetDock and the AppleTalk option will be returned.
Be sure to allocate at least twice as much memory to NCU as your
emate has.

NCX has worked pretty well for me, but it doesn't alert you if a
package is already installed, won't run on your Newt or if you don't
have enough memory on your Newt, it simply stalls.
NCX is not yet complete but still my first choice, I do however have
an old mac mac on my network running NCU that I sometimes use.