Re: [NTLK] Creating one's own AVI background pix

From: Daniel Padilla Roldán <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 15:09:13 EDT

    If you can select those pictures holding the pen down, you could drag
and drop them over the Avi's Backdrop preferences window to have them
automagically set as the backdrop, also works with drawings and text from
any other program in the newton.
Daniel

Wes Loder escribi&oacute;: How does one create one's own backgrounds for
Avi's background? I finally managed to get a couple of my own images loaded
onto my Newton, but do not know how to proceed from here. Is there a
downlaodable tool to do this? Thnaks, WES LODER --- Links --- 1
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/development/NTK/winntk[1] -- This is the
NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/[2] for all inquiries Official
Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/[3] WikiWikiNewt for all kinds
ofarticles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/[4]