Re: [NTLK] Fwd: WWNC 2007 in Tokyo

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 15:38:59 EDT

What do people do at a World Wide Newton Conference?

Is like Apple World without the stall holders, banners, companies or
Apple being present? Or perhaps a version of Glastonbury Festival for
pda-classic revellers? Might it be an annual pilgrimmage for the Newton
purist, a once in lifetime must-do? Or is it just the Spirit of Humanity
using the Newton as a conduit to let out a whole lot of love!

Only teasing! I'm genuinely interested to know, if someone wouldn't mind
giving an overview.

Andy