Re: [NTLK] Newton Press and Connections solved. Book interest?

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 12:35:00 EDT

well if we knew what it was about ....

oh and there are other repositories besides UNNA, UNNA is in transition
with a new caretaker and he's got some work to do. poor boy, he's got a
bit of work to do but I've no doubt he'll get it.

william

opps I gotta finish brushing up, got a exam this afternoon.

bye

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.