Re: [NTLK] Newton Press freezing

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jun 09 2007 - 08:03:10 EDT

Hi Ron
Many thanks for the link. Unfortunately I tried all the suggestions to
no avail.
One thing I have noticed is that if I set, in NP preferences classic
mode, it never crashes.
However the resolution is not good enough and only allows for black and
white images.
However when I change this to MP2*000 Portrait which I need that's when
it crashes.
Do you have any more suggestions on this?
Many thanks again.
Andy