Re: [NTLK] Newton Press freezing

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 19:10:53 EDT

Ron, your tips are good.

I have used Newton Press in Mac Classic (10.3.9) to create Books
with images in 2000 format. Very buggy! As Mayor Daley would have
said 'Save early and save often'/.

If you or Andy would like I will email a Newton Press document with 9
maps in grey scale and imported as Bit map images. This was a
frustrating effort to make an atlas.

I agree that using HTML and Newt'sCape is the safest approach.

Woody

=